One of the goals of MedUni Vienna’s Comprehensive Cancer Center (CCC) is to foster interdisciplinary translational research in the fields of malignant diseases. Therefore, biannually the research institution awards grants to outstanding and innovative projects in the field of translational cancer research, which are carried out at MedUni Vienna. An international expert jury reviews the submitted projects and selects the winners of the grants.
Another important concern of the Comprehensive Cancer Center is the promotion of young scientists. The CCC therefore specifically encourages young scientists to submit their excellent research projects.
The funding period is two years. A maximum of € 60,000 will be distributed per project. The submission deadline is January 15, 2021.
You are an employee of the Medical University Vienna and carry out your research work there.
You must use the enclosed Grant Proposal Application Form, please.
Download Application Form
Please ensure that your text does not reveal any information on the identity of the author/s.
1. Description of the current state of scientific knowledge in the proposed field
2. Short summary of your proposed project in layman’s terms
3. Description of your interdisciplinary, translational project proposal with special emphasis put on originality, feasibility and power of innovation
4. Description of methods to be used to reach the project goal
6. Financial/budget plan, including forecast of potential, additional third-party funding of your proposed project
Submission deadline: January 15, 2021
Please send your application form to the CCC Secretary by January 15, 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.