CCC research grants: application deadline extended to February 15, 2021
The Comprehensive Cancer Center (CCC) of MedUni Vienna and the Vienna General Hospital are extending the application deadline for their research grants to February 15, 2021. The funds come from the funds of the Cancer Research Initiative of MedUni Vienna. The CCC thus supports translational research projects in the field of oncology, which are carried out on-site by MedUni Vienna staff. A maximum of 60,000 euros will be distributed per project.
One goal of the Comprehensive Cancer Center (CCC) of MedUni Vienna and the Vienna General Hospital is to promote interdisciplinary, translational research in the field of malignant diseases. That is why the CCC awards grants every two years to outstanding and innovative projects in the field of translational cancer research. Since the promotion of young researchers is another important concern of the CCC, young scientists are explicitly encouraged to submit their excellent research projects. An international jury examines the submitted projects and selects the winners of the grants.
Please use the following form for your application and make sure that your data is anonymized.
Download application form.
1. Presentation of the state of the art in the area applied for
2. Short text that is understandable for laypeople
3. Presentation of the interdisciplinary, translational project with special consideration of its originality, feasibility and innovative strength
4. Presentation of the methods to achieve the project goal
6. Financial plan including a description of the possibilities for the acquisition of additional third-party funds
Application deadline: February 15, 2021
Please send the application form to the CCC secretariat by 15.02.2021 at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all information about the grant announcement of the Cancer Research Initiative here.
<- Zurück zu: Comprehensive Cancer Center