CCC-Research Cluster - Project Fundings 2011
The Comprehensive Cancer Center (CCC) was recently established at the Medical University of Vienna (MUW). One of the missions of the CCC is the better understanding of the mechanisms leading to cancer development and progression with the goal of improving the prevention, diagnosis and therapy of malignant diseases and thus reducing morbidity and mortality from cancer. Cancer research within the CCC is structured in 8 thematically well defined Research Clusters and 3 Technology Platforms (see homepage: www.ccc.ac.at) which should promote collaborative research between basic laboratory, translational and clinical sciences.
The CCC plans to fund the best innovative and interdisciplinary cooperation projects arising within or between research clusters of the CCC.
- Active participation in the CCC research clusters
- Applications must be collaborative projects of at least two scientists from two different
research places/laboratories in which the contribution of each partner is clearly defined.
- Applications of partners of more than one cluster are possible.
2-3 projects with a total maximal amount of 100.000 ? will be funded for 1-3 years.
Application and evaluation details:
- Please download the CCC Research Cluster application form and follow the instructions thereon.
- Please submit 6 paper copies and 1 copy in electronic form (CD) to the address given below latest by the 31.3.2011.
- A review panel chosen by the WWTF will evaluate the applications.
- By the beginning of August 2011 the CCC Research Grant Jury will make the final decision based on the reviewer?s recommendations.
- click here to download application form
Information can be obtained from:
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Maria Sibilia
Tel: +43-1-4277 65131
Please submit the grant application to the following address:
Comprehensive Cancer Center
Spitalgasse 23 / BT 86 / Ebene 01
A-1090 Vienna, Austria
Bewerbungsunterlagen zum downloaden
Ausschreibungstext als pdf zum downloaden
<- Zurück zu: Comprehensive Cancer Center